Wednesday 30 April 2014

Struggling


I still feel like people don't understand. I couldn't find any sleep last night either, so I missed my first lecture at University this morning. But then I pulled myself together in order to at least attend the math tutorial. Needlessly to say that this was a bad idea, I can't even remember a thing that was said, I'm just feeling way too dizzy. Only comment today I got was "oh you look sad", well yeah I thought you realized I was dealing with a big amount of pain last night when we had a conversation. Just because I pull myself together, wear make up, trying to look fine, doesn't mean I'm fine. I love how open Kelly is in this video about the times a person with an invisible illness is struggling. I'm so sorry she went through this but at the same time this video yields hope to me. And the feeling of not being alone with this. Goodnight people, I need to catch up on some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment