Sunday 13 April 2014

Care for yourself when cure is not possible.

This should definitely be the life motto of everyone. Not only when cure is not possible. You should always remember to care for yourself, your soul and your body. Right now, caring for myself has a major influence on my happiness, but I'm positive that it would also be good for me if I wasn't sick. At first, I had no clue how to do good for myself  but then I came across this list http://greatist.com/happiness/ways-to-practice-self-care.. sounds way too easy, doesn't it? Well somehow it works. This is why I decided to go for a spontaneous trip this weekend, just to follow #25 of that list. I left for a sunny weekend at the seaside close to the northernmost tip of Germany. What should I say? Besides the fact that I was already giving up on my New Year's resolution to be more spontaneous, which is now fulfilled, it was such a good opportunity to just enjoy silence in order to recollect what truly matters in life. 


Be happy. It's good for your health. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment